- The level of urgency for the position.
- The seniority of the position.
- The strategic nature of the position.
- The level of service the client wants.
- First of all, recruiter will pin down all the key points regarding the opportunity and the requirements. Recruiter will target every possible candidate/company in the market, including those that are not actively looking for jobs. This can involve contacting and interviewing up to 150-200 candidates on your behalf.
- Dedicate several of our resources to work on client's roles full-time to expedite the recruitment process.
- Submit to client a detailed list of companies we will be approaching for this project. This will give client transparency on who we will be approaching and client the necessary objective information you need to adjust qualifications/requirements for the role.
- Provide consistent updates on the progress of the search versus the agreed upon target list.
- Client would have full access to Recruiter/Consultant and Researchers who would work on client's behalf until the market was completely covered.
- Provide full profiles for each candidate submitted so that clients have as much information as possible prior to conducting the interviews.
- At the end of the search recruiter will provide the detailed list and results of each person contacted during the search so that you have an objective understanding of why candidates were no interested or qualified for the opportunity.
- Fees paid by 3 installments: commencement, shortlist candidate, placement.
- Recruiter would anticipate a 25-30 business day timeline to complete the candidate interviews and present client with the final shortlist. Recruiter would submit a benchmark candidate early in the process to make sure he/she is on the right track.
- Client will have more long period candidate guarantee.
- Recruiter will contact existing network of candidates in company database, which represent about 20% active job seekers in the market, this would only give you access to those candidates that are actively looking for new opportunities. Then keep “eyes open” for other potential candidates as company comes across them during our other projects.
- Present to you candidate resumes if we come across any that would fit your role.
- No dedicated resources to the projects.
- No updates or reports unless there is candidate to send.
- Fee due upon placement with your firm.
- Shorter period candidate guarantee.
- Exclusive & Retrained Search
- Exclusive & Contingent Search
- Retrained Search
- Contingent Search