Position: Solution Consultant – Retail Industry Pre-Sales (Shanghai, China)
Company: Top ERP/SCM firm, a leading provider of innovative supply chain management, merchandising and pricing excellence solutions worldwide.
- Proactively support Account Managers in creating and nurturing sales opportunities at existing and prospective Retail customers, specifically focused on Merchandise and Assortment Planning.
- Coordinate with various COMPANY resources and departments to secure and present appropriate proposal information to prospective and existing Retail clients.
- Coordinate and lead discovery sessions and ongoing follow-up discussions with the prospect to ensure clear benefits and requirements are captured and documented.
- Lead in the creation of value-add Merchandise and Assortment Planning solutions for Retail customers in the selling process.
- Work in partnership with Account Managers to present additional solutions to current Retail clients to solve their business needs.
- Involved with potential customers via proposal requests or actively prospecting for new business opportunities.
- Present product functionality and benefits to prospective clients.
- Customize presentations to address prospective Retail clients' business needs.
- Articulate and demonstrate the value proposition of COMPANY's Merchandise and Assortment Planning solutions and multiple product sets to the prospective clients.
- Establish relationships with key contacts to facilitate future business development.
- Serve as the liaison between the clients and implementation team to facilitate successful project implementations.
- Active in contributing to COMPANY's overall selling capability by cross-training peers and creating collateral for use across the region.
Retail Knowledge and Experience:
Minimum 5 years work experience within a retail environment, having direct involvement in business processes and tools with some or all of the following:
- Merchandise Planning – Product and location financial planning
- Assortment Planning – Creation of product assortments
- Replenishment / Allocation – Allocating and replenishing seasonal and basic merchandise
- Analytics – Collection, analysis and reporting of data
Basic knowledge and/or experience with some/all of the following will be of additional benefit:
- Merchandising – Product and vendor data management
- Pricing – Product life cycle management
- Demand Forecasting and Promotional Management
Alan Luo, Managing Partner
Geeker Consulting – Leading Technology recruitment Specialist
Tel: +86 21 6428 3926
Mobile: +86 139 1817 8868
Mail to: email@example.com
For updated company information and access to all our latest jobs,
Please visit our website at www.GeekerConsulting.com