You will be responsible for building a network of candidates and client contacts in IT/Technology Industry and undertaking proactive marketing and sales activities as required by the practice leader. In order to do this you will need to demonstrate research and name gathering skills and contact potential candidates to assess concerns, abilities, goals and motivations.
1. Support the business growth through the initial research of prospective client lists.
2. Acquire new business with appropriate selling skills and accurate analysis of clients’ recruiting needs.
3. Identify influencers and manage relationships with all key client stakeholders.
4. Take ownership of providing the client with the required reports
5. Candidate name gathering against specific assignments. Select suitable candidate for clients through effective screening and interviewing.
6. Achieve good matches between clients’ needs and candidates
7. Writing profiles describing interviewed candidates
8. Update database and follow the company’s standard operating procedures.
9. Continually strive to improve service levels, selection tools and processes ensuring that these fit into the client’s strategic goals
1. Bachelor of Computer Science related major will be preferred.
2. 3+ years’ experience in research from the recruiting firm. In depth knowledge of the recruitment process and diverse sourcing methods.
3. Expertise in client relationship management, including management of account profitability.
4. Track record of advising on and providing creative recruitment solutions
5. Working knowledge of the Information Technology industry highly desirable
6. Candidates with IT/T industrial or headhunting experience will be plus.
7. Demonstrate good communication and strong customer service skills.
8. Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
9. Familiar with Office application.
Apply IT Recruiter
If you need a JD or any further information, please feel free to contact FreeGeeker at firstname.lastname@example.org @ 即刻发送邮件